Hello everyone! My name is Lisa and here is my v-kei sale post.
Dear friends, I tried to make my prices as low as possible. The condition of all items is perfect. If you have any question feel free to ask me (by private message or in comments).
I use paypal only. It's save for you and me ^^
Shipping worldwide.
Attention! pp fees and shipping are not included!
1. No3b single type A with DVD (it's j-pop, sorry ^^"""") 7eur
2. Serial Number Chinese Ring 7eur
3. My Dragon Nijigen Complex Type A Limited Ed. with DVD and Mahiro Card 9eur
4. Kiryuu Tsuki no Hime Type C with Takemasa Card 9eur
5. Kiryuu akai mi hajiketa photo set (SIGNED) 17eur
6. Kiryuu set of cards. ATTENTION I sell them only TOGETHER (I have some doubles btw, but mostly are sold already ><) 10eur
7. Random stuff. Please make an offer. (I can change bfn cards if you have Ice~^^)
8. Kiryuu Tomoshibi Photo set not signed (got it from brand-x shop) 12eur
9. Different photosets. Make an offer please~
10. Ace SIGNED photoset. Make an offer please~
11. Eat You Alive cheki + flyer. Sell them only together!25eur
12. Kiryu post card will be given if you buy any cd ^VVV
13. CDS of Kiryuu (bottom row): 15eur dvd ed. and 12 eur regular
14. Some magazines and Takamina Book (with a photo card inside). 5-7eur
Thank you so much! Waiting for your questions.
have a nice day~
p.s my email is akiharu-chan@mail.ru











Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий